Become a member of our winning automotive sales team!
- Gain in-depth knowledge of Chrysler vehicles and differentiate them to existing and potential customers
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Support on-line customers through our eSales office
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed. Our automotive sales representatives come from a variety of backgrounds ranging from entry level to career changers or experienced sales. Success does not hinge on precise work experience although experience in automotive sales is a huge plus.
- Prior experience as a sales representative in either automotive sales, inside sales, outside sales, or retail sales. Entry level candidates without automotive sales or other sales experience are encouraged to apply.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Steady work history is required
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a "people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to "close"
- Professional Appearance
(Email resume to General Manager John Fogleman: email@example.com)