Current Job Openings
Automotive Sales Representative
$45,000 – $165,000 per year
Stop by our dealership during regular business hours for an on-the-spot interview
Not making enough money in your current sales position?
Are you a recent college grad with a business-related degree?
Are you good at talking with people?
Join our winning team! No experience required. We will train you.
Kahlo Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is the highest volume Jeep and Ram truck dealer in Indiana and Kentucky. Due to tremendous sales growth, we are now hiring additional Automotive Sales Representatives with an exceptional work ethic and a strong desire to succeed.
Ideal candidates will be outgoing, competitive, and committed to providing the highest level of customer service. Automotive sales experience is not necessary but previous sales experience is required, such as the insurance or real estate industries.
Read More Apply Online
Kahlo is committed to your success as a Sales Representative and will provide multiple training opportunities. New employees receive in-depth training on our complete line of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles to prepare you for the sales floor. Management provides continuous coaching and mentoring to ensure that you reach your full sales potential. OEM training and certifications are also available.Great Work Environment
Our family-owned and operated dealership is focused on creating a positive & supportive work environment where our employees can flourish. Our team-oriented culture makes this a dynamic and fun place to work, plus you’ll have opportunities to give back to the community at various fund-raising events throughout the year.Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid holidays & paid time off
- 5-day work week with flexible hours
- 401K Plan
- Paid training
- Commission/bonus plans
- Career growth (we prefer to promote from within)
- Fun, team environment
- Employee Discounts
- Sign-on bonus contingent on previous automotive sales experience or 3-month performance achievements
- Provide exceptional service throughout the customer’s car buying experience.
- Become an expert in our product line-up and assist customers in selecting vehicles by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features.
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions including customer credit applications and processing transaction paperwork.
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads, close sales, and gain referral business.
- Prior experience as a sales representative required in either automotive sales, inside sales, outside sales, retail sales, real estate, or insurance.
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person”)
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to “close”
- Available to work flexible hours & weekends
- Professional Appearance
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Clean driving record
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Quick Lube Service Technician
Kahlo Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is seeking an Automotive Lube Technician to join our winning team. We offer the opportunity to earn while you learn. In this position you will inspect, maintain, and repair automobiles that run on electricity, gasoline, or alternative fuels like ethanol plus execute basic maintenance like tire rotations and oil changes, diagnose complex problems, and plan and execute vehicle repairs.
Read MoreApply Online
- Performs multi-point inspection
- Inspects fluid levels
- Replaces oil and air filters
- Checks tires, tire air pressure, and brakes; replaces tires as needed
- Performs wheel alignment
- Executes fluid flushes
- Recommends services based on findings from thorough inspection
- Completes pre-delivery inspection on new cars
- Possess a current and valid driver’s license from Indiana
- Pass a motor vehicle report and possess an acceptable safe driving record
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Team player focused on delivering exceptional customer service
- Prior experience as a lube technician preferred
Chrysler Automotive Technicians
Are you looking for a change, a place to be rewarded for your knowledge? We are continuing to grow and we need YOU! We are a single-store, family owned dealership looking for experienced technicians who know the latest automotive technologies and are persistent problem solvers.
Read MoreApply Online
- Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems; discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements
- Test drive vehicles, components, and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Chrysler certifications required
- ASE certifications are ideal
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
- Medical insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Employee discounts
- Competitive salary
- Paid Training
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Saturday Lunches
- Closed on Sundays to spend time with our families
Chrysler Parts Counter Person
Kahlo Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is looking for an experienced Chrysler Wholesale Parts Counter person for our large Parts Department. This person must have exceptional customer service skills and a great attitude. The ideal candidate will flourish in a fast-paced environment and assist the department manager with day-to-day operations.
Read MoreApply Online
- Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish
- Communicate with customers on parts status
- Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Be able to read and understand the parts catalog when looking up parts
- Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information
- Provides high level of service to internal and external customers
- Pulls and fills orders from stock
- Performs weekly bin checks to ensure accuracy of stock
- Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention
- Locates out-of-stock parts from outside sources and submits emergency orders when necessary
- Makes sure all internal requests for parts are billed on a service repair order
- Sets up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pickup
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have experience with Chrysler auto parts sales
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Has strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds