Current Job Openings
Automotive Sales Representative: Sign-On Bonus
$45,000 – $165,000 per year
Stop by our dealership during regular business hours for an on-the-spot interview
Not making enough money in your current sales position?
Are you a recent college grad with a business-related degree?
Are you good at talking with people?
Join our winning team! No experience required. We will train you.
Kahlo Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is the highest volume Jeep and Ram truck dealer in Indiana and Kentucky. Due to tremendous sales growth, we are now hiring additional Automotive Sales Representatives with an exceptional work ethic and a strong desire to succeed.
Ideal candidates will be outgoing, competitive, and committed to providing the highest level of customer service. Automotive sales experience is not necessary but previous sales experience is required, such as the insurance or real estate industries.
Read MoreApply Online
Kahlo is committed to your success as a Sales Representative and will provide multiple training opportunities. New employees receive in-depth training on our complete line of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles to prepare you for the sales floor. Management provides continuous coaching and mentoring to ensure that you reach your full sales potential. OEM training and certifications are also available.Great Work Environment
Our family-owned and operated dealership is focused on creating a positive & supportive work environment where our employees can flourish. Our team-oriented culture makes this a dynamic and fun place to work, plus you’ll have opportunities to give back to the community at various fund-raising events throughout the year.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid holidays & paid time off
- 5-day work week with flexible hours
- 401K Plan
- Paid training
- Commission/bonus plans
- Career growth (we prefer to promote from within)
- Fun, team environment
- Employee Discounts
- Sign-on bonus contingent on previous automotive sales experience or 3-month performance achievements
- Provide exceptional service throughout the customer’s car buying experience.
- Become an expert in our product line-up and assist customers in selecting vehicles by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features.
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions including customer credit applications and processing transaction paperwork.
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads, close sales, and gain referral business.
- Prior experience as a sales representative required in either automotive sales, inside sales, outside sales, retail sales, real estate, or insurance.
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person”)
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to “close”
- Available to work flexible hours & weekends
- Professional Appearance
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Clean driving record
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Chrysler Automotive Technicians
Are you looking for a change, a place to be rewarded for your knowledge? We are continuing to grow and we need YOU! We are a single-store, family owned dealership looking for experienced technicians who know the latest automotive technologies and are persistent problem solvers.
Read MoreApply Online
- Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems; discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements
- Test drive vehicles, components, and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Chrysler certifications required
- ASE certifications are ideal
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
- Medical insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Employee discounts
- Competitive salary
- Paid Training
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Saturday Lunches
- Closed on Sundays to spend time with our families
Quick Lube Service Technician
Kahlo Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is seeking an Automotive Lube Technician to join our winning team. We offer the opportunity to earn while you learn. In this position you will inspect, maintain, and repair automobiles that run on electricity, gasoline, or alternative fuels like ethanol plus execute basic maintenance like tire rotations and oil changes, diagnose complex problems, and plan and execute vehicle repairs.
Read MoreApply Online
- Performs multi-point inspection
- Inspects fluid levels
- Replaces oil and air filters
- Checks tires, tire air pressure, and brakes; replaces tires as needed
- Performs wheel alignment
- Executes fluid flushes
- Recommends services based on findings from thorough inspection
- Completes pre-delivery inspection on new cars
- Possess a current and valid driver’s license from Indiana
- Pass a motor vehicle report and possess an acceptable safe driving record
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Team player focused on delivering exceptional customer service
- Prior experience as a lube technician preferred
Janitorial/Building Maintenance Technician
The building maintenance technician will assist with the day-to-day maintenance operations at the dealership and is responsible for the overall appearance of the property including upkeep/maintenance of the buildings and parking lot as well as cleanliness and safety in the Service Department. This position is part-time, day shift. Candidates applying must be able to work Saturdays as necessary.
Read MoreApply Online
- Repair and maintain mechanical, electrical equipment, plumbing fixtures, structural facilities and grounds of the property.
- Provides janitorial and general maintenance of dealership property, including buildings, grounds and equipment
- Maintain common areas and buildings to monitor the appearance, cleanliness, maintenance, attractiveness, and safety of the property.
- Performs any combination of the following duties: removing trash periodically; cleaning all areas of the service department including customer lounge and bathrooms.
- Mow, weed eat and maintain the cleanliness of the grounds
- Assists with snow removal in the winter and outdoor maintenance in the summer.
- Assists with spill cleanups.
- Operating and maintenance of floor scrubber.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- High school diploma or GED
- A minimum of 1 year experience in general maintenance
- Good working knowledge of electrical, plumbing and general building repairs
- Able to think logically in order to troubleshoot, analyze situations, and make sound decisions.
- Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Able to perform at high levels in an exciting fast paced work environment and successfully adapt to changing priorities and work demand.
- Ability to operate power and hand tools and other types of machinery safely
- Positive attitude, professional personal behavior
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
The Service Porter is responsible for assisting the Service Staff to ensure our customer’s receive excellent service. This individual will shuttle customers while their vehicle is being serviced and takes care of vehicles in the Service department when the vehicle is not actively being worked on by technicians.
Read MoreApply Online
- Greet and welcome service customers in a genuinely friendly and courteous manner. Assist all customers promptly and professionally.
- Install disposable seat covers, steering wheel cover, and floor mats in vehicles arriving for service.
- Identify the service advisor with whom the customer has an appointment and notify that advisor.
- Drive vehicles from the service lane to their proper places in the service parking lot.
- Retrieve customer vehicles from the parking lot when their bill is paid or as directed by the advisor.
- Maintain the parking lot in a neat and organized manner. Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Assist the Service Receptionist with incoming telephone calls when necessary, answering in a professional and prompt manner.
- Assist Shuttle driver when needed.
- Perform various clerical tasks as assigned by service management.
- Arrive at work on time, take breaks and lunch, and depart work at the times designated by management.
- Report to management any situation or condition that jeopardizes the safety, welfare, or integrity of the dealership, its employees or customers.
- Maintain a valid local area driver’s license and immediately inform management of any changes in its status.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
The following knowledge, skills and abilities are needed to be successful in this position:
- Communication skills – communicate effectively with others
- Time Management – ability to manage one’s own time
- Basic computer skills
- Attention to detail
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 18 years or older
- Possess an acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license in state of residence
- A criminal history background check will be conducted prior to beginning employment
- Clear pre-employment drug screen