You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.
At Kahlo when we say we’re family owned and operated, we really mean it. Each and every day the Kahlo family is on site at the dealership working to serve both our customers and employees. Unlike large corporations, Kahlo maintains a small company feel where employees are truly treated like part of the family.
Our goal is to create a positive, team-oriented work environment where employees feel valued and appreciated every day. We like to have fun too! We like to cut loose at the annual company picnic by eating good food, having a few drinks, playing games, and getting to know each other’s families. We also like to socialize over catered lunches every Saturday courtesy of the Kahlo family. As a Kahlo employee you’ll get other perks like a free Thanksgiving turkey, and get chances to win tickets to local sporting events.
Are you looking for a place where you will be appreciated for your knowledge and experience? Kahlo Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is a single-store dealership that has been family owned and operated for over 30 years. We are continuing to grow and we need an experienced Used Car Mechanic to join our team.
• Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems; discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements
• Test drive vehicles, components, and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
• Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc
• Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
• Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
• Experience working on all makes and models
• Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
• Must have working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc
• Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
• Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
• Medical insurance
• Dental and vision insurance
• Life insurance
• Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
• Employee discounts
• 401K Plan
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Time Off
• Flexible Work Schedule
• Weekly pay schedule
• Closed on Sundays
Are you someone who enjoys talking with customers on the phone? Are you enthusiastic, self-motivated and customer-friendly? Do you have a positive attitude while handling multiple tasks and demands? Do you enjoy working in a team atmosphere where your drive and determination equal excellent compensation?
Here at Kahlo Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we are thriving and growing! Our Business Development Center (BDC) is a vital component to the success of the company. Due to the prosperity of business, we are actively seeking to add to our awesome team!
Automotive BDC Internet Team/Phone Sales Representatives are responsible for handling all incoming phone calls and internet leads, as well as confirming sales appointments, performing long-term follow-up on unsold customers (e.g., internet leads, showroom visits, and incoming calls), and logging all customer interactions in our CRM System.
Are you looking for a change, a place to be rewarded for your knowledge? We are continuing to grow and we need YOU! We are a single-store, family owned dealership looking for experienced technicians who know the latest automotive technologies and are persistent problem solvers.
Kahlo Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is looking for an experienced Chrysler Wholesale Parts Counter person for our large Parts Department. This person must have exceptional customer service skills and a great attitude. The ideal candidate will flourish in a fast-paced environment and assist the department manager with day-to-day operations.