Current Job Openings
The Service Porter is responsible for assisting the Service Staff to ensure our customer’s receive excellent service. This individual will shuttle customers while their vehicle is being serviced and takes care of vehicles in the Service department when the vehicle is not actively being worked on by technicians.
- Greet and welcome service customers in a genuinely friendly and courteous manner. Assist all customers promptly and professionally.
- Install disposable seat covers, steering wheel cover, and floor mats in vehicles arriving for service.
- Identify the service advisor with whom the customer has an appointment and notify that advisor.
- Drive vehicles from the service lane to their proper places in the service parking lot.
- Retrieve customer vehicles from the parking lot when their bill is paid or as directed by the advisor.
- Maintain the parking lot in a neat and organized manner. Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Assist the Service Receptionist with incoming telephone calls when necessary, answering in a professional and prompt manner.
- Assist Shuttle driver when needed.
- Perform various clerical tasks as assigned by service management.
- Arrive at work on time, take breaks and lunch, and depart work at the times designated by management.
- Report to management any situation or condition that jeopardizes the safety, welfare, or integrity of the dealership, its employees or customers.
- Maintain a valid local area driver’s license and immediately inform management of any changes in its status.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
The following knowledge, skills and abilities are needed to be successful in this position:
- Communication skills – communicate effectively with others
- Time Management – ability to manage one’s own time
- Basic computer skills
- Attention to detail
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 18 years or older
- Possess an acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license in state of residence
- A criminal history background check will be conducted prior to beginning employment
- Clear pre-employment drug screen
Quick Lube Service Technician
Kahlo Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is seeking an Automotive Lube Technician to join our winning team. We offer the opportunity to earn while you learn. In this position you will inspect, maintain, and repair automobiles that run on electricity, gasoline, or alternative fuels like ethanol plus execute basic maintenance like tire rotations and oil changes, diagnose complex problems, and plan and execute vehicle repairs.
- Performs multi-point inspection
- Inspects fluid levels
- Replaces oil and air filters
- Checks tires, tire air pressure, and brakes; replaces tires as needed
- Performs wheel alignment
- Executes fluid flushes
- Recommends services based on findings from thorough inspection
- Completes pre-delivery inspection on new cars
- Possess a current and valid driver’s license from Indiana
- Pass a motor vehicle report and possess an acceptable safe driving record
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Team player focused on delivering exceptional customer service
- Prior experience as a lube technician preferred
Chrysler Automotive Technicians
Are you looking for a change, a place to be rewarded for your knowledge? We are continuing to grow and we need YOU! We are a single-store, family owned dealership looking for experienced technicians who know the latest automotive technologies and are persistent problem solvers.
Read MoreApply Online
- Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems; discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements
- Test drive vehicles, components, and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Chrysler certifications required
- ASE certifications are ideal
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
- Medical insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Employee discounts
- Competitive salary
- Paid Training
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Saturday Lunches
- Closed on Sundays to spend time with our families
Chrysler Parts Counter Person
Kahlo Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is looking for an experienced Chrysler Wholesale Parts Counter person for our large Parts Department. This person must have exceptional customer service skills and a great attitude. The ideal candidate will flourish in a fast-paced environment and assist the department manager with day-to-day operations.
Read MoreApply Online
- Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish
- Communicate with customers on parts status
- Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Be able to read and understand the parts catalog when looking up parts
- Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information
- Provides high level of service to internal and external customers
- Pulls and fills orders from stock
- Performs weekly bin checks to ensure accuracy of stock
- Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention
- Locates out-of-stock parts from outside sources and submits emergency orders when necessary
- Makes sure all internal requests for parts are billed on a service repair order
- Sets up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pickup
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have experience with Chrysler auto parts sales
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Has strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds