Allstate Completion Protection
From dings and dents to tire repairs and replacements.
Protect it all in one package.
Allstate Completion Protection helps protect your vehicle, from a ding in the door to tire repair or replacement. Inside and out, protect your vehicle from expensive repairs.
- Choose from multiple protection packages
- All packages include roadside services, key recovery and replacement, and domestic trip routing service
Choose the package that best protects your vehicle.
- Roadside Services: Emergency roadside services, lock-out assistance, towing
- Key Recovery and Replacement: $800 benefit level for lost auto key per incident
- Domestic Trip Routing Service: Access to travel information including maps, flight reservations, hotel and rental car discounts, and more
All the Bronze features, plus:
- Paintless Dent Repair: Covers minor exterior dings and dents less than 4″ long
- Rental Car Reimbursement: If your vehicle stays overnight at a repair facility, you may be eligible for a rental reimbursement of $35 per day, up to three days
All the Silver features, plus:
- Windshield: Repairs windshield cracks less than 6″ long and 1 1/2″ in diameter
- Interior: Rips, tears, cuts or burns less than 2″ long
All the Gold features, plus:
- Tire Repair or Replacement: Up to $35 per tire repair ($65 per run flat tire repair) or replacement if tire is non-repairable
- Wheel Repair or Replacement: When damage to the wheel prevents the tire from forming an airtight seal
- Mounting and Balancing: Covers the cost of mounting, balancing, valve stems, and disposal of tire/wheel when it is repaired or replaced
- Trip Interruption: Up to $100 per day if 100 miles away from residence
- Alloy Wheel Cosmetic Damage Repair: Optional coverage for minor cosmetic damage to alloy wheels (up to $800 limit for the life of the contract)