Lease Excess Wear and Tear Protection
Help protect your wallet from lease-end charges.
- No penalty for early turn-in
- Excess wear and tear coverage up to $5,000
- No deductible
Excess wear and tear can mean a lot of different things. Here are some examples of things that are covered when you choose to protect your leased vehicle.
- Exterior: Dings, scratches, and chips
- Interior: Tears and stains in leather, cloth, or vinyl
- Electronics/GPS: Replacement or repair of factory navigation, stereo, or DVD system
- Wheels/Tires: Damage
- Bumpers/Trim: Dents, scratches, or gouges
- Windshield/Windows: Cracks, scratches, or replacements
- Lights/Lenses: Cracks or clouded lenses
- Muffer/Tail pipe: Damage