Term Care Protection
Finally You Can Drive Your Car Worry Free
Getting a new car should be a carefree and enjoyable experience, but routine maintenance services are needed and major mechanical breakdowns could occur even when your car is new, whether you own or lease it. We have created a comprehensive protection plan designed specifically to protect your new car against the unexpected, with coverage for items that the manufacturer’s warranty may not cover.
Term Care Protection will add assurance that you can be covered for virtually any mechanical failure.* Plus, additional benefits keep you going wherever you are. Term Care Protection is one of the most comprehensive service plans in the United States, protecting almost all the components of your vehicle with a remarkable $0 deductible.
What it covers:
- Drive axle
- Air Conditioning
- Front and rear suspension
- Electrical coverage: Unlimited coverage of fuses, interior and exterior light bulbs, including turn signal bulbs, engine compartment lights, running lights, fog lights, stop lights,
backup lights, license plate lights, parking lights, trunk light, dome light, courtesy light, visor light, map light and glove box light during the term of Service Contract. (Impact damage not covered).
- Brake Pad coverage: Covers the replacement of one set of front and rear brake pads/shoes during the term of the Service Contract.
- Battery coverage: Covers one battery replacement during the term of the Service Contract, or the difference between the manufacturer’s prorated reimbursement and the total cost of the battery.
- Headlamp coverage: Covers the unlimited replacement of the headlamps during the term of the Service Contract (impact damage not covered).
- Belts and Hoses coverage: Covers the replacement of the engine belts and hoses, including vacuum pump belt, serpentine belt, power steering belt, alternator belt, supercharger belt,
AIR pump belt, air conditioner belt, water pump belt, heater hose, bypass hose, throttle body hose, upper and lower radiator hoses, air conditioning hose, power steering pressure and return hose, air hose, washer hoses, vacuum hoses, and fuel hoses.
- Windshield Wiper Blad coverage: Covers the replacement of one set of windshield wiper blades and/or inserts during the term of the Service Contract.
- Wheel Alignment coverage: Covers one wheel alignment during the term of the Service Contract.
- Rental Reimbursement coverage: Rental coverage is provided up to $35 per day for a maximum of 10 days when your vehicle is in a repair facility for covered repairs.
- Towing Reimbursement coverage: If a covered breakdown disables your vehicle, towing reimbursement is provided up to $75 per disablement.
- Emergency Travel Expense Reimbursement: If your vehicle has a covered breakdown more than 100 miles from your home, reimbursement up to $75 per day for a maximum of 5 days is available for lodging, meals, and transportation expenses.
What is not covered:
Brake drums and rotors, solar powered devices, glass, lenses, body parts and/or panels, trim, moldings, tires, wheels, upholstery, paint, bright metal, audio/security or other systems not factory installed, wheel balancing, cellular phones, radar detectors, appliances, vinyl, and convertible tops. Normal maintenance service and parts including engine tune-up (includes spark plugs, glow plugs, ignition wires, distributor cap and rotor), carburetor, batteries, filters, lubricants or fluids, all hoses and belts not specifically listed, brake pads and shoes, brake rotors and drums, suspension alignment, constant velocity boots, tires, wheels, suspension air bags, exhaust system and catalytic converter. Aftermarket accessories or equipment, components, and systems not installed by the manufacturer.